Bossa Nova

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oblivion

Tracklist:
1. Hard Day's Night
2. With a Little Help from My Friends
3. If I Fell
4. All My Loving
5. She Loves You
6. Michelle
7. In My Life
8. Here, There and Everywhere
9. I Want to Hold Your Hand
10. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
11. Pra Você Eu Digo Sim (If I Fell)
12. Minha Vida (In My Life)
Download from megaupload

Download


Oblivion
Tracklist:
1. Fool to Cry - Lima Moananu,
2. Let's Spend the Night Together
3. Out of Time - Astrud C.,
4. Sympathy for the Devil [Pleased Remix]
5. Under My Thumb
6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Michelle Simonal
7. Harlem Shuffle [Favela Remix]
8. Ruby Tuesday [the Dubby Mix] - Dual Sessions
9. Angie - Uschi,
10. Miss You [Back 2 Remixes]
11. Start Me Up/Brown Sugar [Remix]
12. Wild Horses - Karen Souza
Download from megaupload

Download


Oblivion
Tracklist:
1. Redemption Song
2. No Woman No Cry - Astrud C., Lima Moananu,
3. Buffalo Soldier [the Trumak Remix]
4. I Shot the Sheriff - São Vicente
5. Stir It Up - Michelle Simonal
6. Sun Is Shining [Shiny Remix]
7. Positive Vibration [+ Mix] - Dual Sessions
8. Is This Love
9. Get Up Stand Up
10. One Love [Caipora Mix]
11. Could You Be Loved [Bahian Roots Remix]
12. Waiting in Vain
Download from megaupload

Download


Oblivion
Tracklist:
1. As Tears Go By [Luxury Strings Mix] - São Vicente
2. Jumpin' Jack Flash - Amazonics
3. Beast of Burden - Aneka,
4. Emotional Rescue [2 Many Beats Remix]
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Mixed Emotions - Michelle Simonal
7. Honky Tonk Women [Three Knocks Mix]
8. Paint It Black
9. She's So Cold [Ipanema@7" Mix]
10. It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It) - Natascha
11. I'm Free [Wizard Edit] - Uschi
12. You Can't Always Get What You Want
Download from megaupload

Download


Oblivion
Tracklist:
1. Intro - G-Spliff
2. Patience - Sixth Finger
3. Sweet Child O' Mine - Banda Do Sul
4. Paradise City - Scubba
5. November Rain - Ghetto Blaster Ltd.
6. You Could Be Mine - Glambeats Corp.
7. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - United Rhythms Of Brazil
8. Since I Don't Have You - Amazonics
9. Don't Cry - Sao Vicente
10. Welcome To The Jungle - Freedom Dub
11. It's So Easy - Natalie Renoir
12. Used To Love Her - Groove Da Praia
13. Live And Let Die - Anekka
14. Outro - G-Spliff
Download from megaupload

Download

1 comentarios:

FUN WITH REGGAE said...

Thanks brad for the link ..

http://funreggae.blogspot.com